Descripción del producto
● Long cycle life bellows (2000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless), Inconel for special applications, (may be replaced with Monel trim to resist corrosion or Hastelloy C for chlorine service).
● Improved body-bonnet joint: Graphite reinforced with SS foil gasket for Class 150 valves. Fully-encased, spiral wound graphite-filled Gr. 316 (stainless) gasket for Classes 300-600.
● Bolted body-bonnet for fast serviceability. Hermetically-sealed bonnets available for Classes 300 and 600.
● Two or three section bellows assembly.
● Non-rotating stemprevents torsion of bellows.
● Two secondary stem seals: a) Backseat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
● Welded-in seat hardfaced with Stellite 6.
● Wedge hardfaced with Stellite 6 for long life.
● Seating faces hardfaced with Stellite 6, ground and lapped.