Descripción del producto
Features and benefits
● Designed to handle slurries, pulp stock andcorrosive fluids in process industries.
● Meets TAPPI standard TIS 405-8 and MSS SP-81 forwafer-type knife gate valves.
● Flanges match ASME B16.5 Class 150. Holes tapped.
● 150 psig (10.3 bar) max. working pressure. 150°F (65°C) max. working temperature. Applications outside of these conditions require special design considerations.
● Factory installed V-port seat insert available for metering or throttling service.
● These high quality metal-seated knife gate valves with ground knife gates and lapped seating faces have maximum leakage rate 4-10 times less than the permissible rates shown in TAPPI 405-8 & MSS SP-81.
● Needle bearings on 14–36″» valves.
● Available with lever, chain, gear, electric, air or hydraulic actuation.