Descripción del producto
Compared to gate, globe or ball valves of the same size and pressure class, Tri Lok provides space and weight savings while minimizing installation and maintenance costs.
Tri Lok is a premier isolation valve, well suited for operation in vacuum to high pressure as well as cryogenic to high temperature applications. The standard, non-rubbing, metal-to-metal sealing system is inherently firesafe. Applications requiring absolute zero leakage are ideally suited for triple offset technology.
- Size Range:3” – 48” (80mm – 1200mm)
- Body Style:Wafer, Lug, Flanged and Gate
- Temperature Range:-58°F to 842°F (-50°C to 450°C)
- Pressure Ratings:ASME Class 150, 300 and 600
- Shutoff Rating:Zero Leakage
- Body Materials:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & Other Materials
- Disc Materials:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & Other Materials
- Stem Materials:410 SS, 17-4Ph, & XM-19
- Seat Materials:321 SS, 316 SS Hardened, 316 SS Stellite 21 HVOF